How to submit
Submission consists out of 4 Steps:
- Prepare a submission form for each case with the provided template (download here)
- Upload the case submission form to the system
- Upload case images and PowerPoint file via WeTransfer (use the received case number from step 2)
- Send the glass slides
Requirements for each case:
- 10 H&E stained slides and 15 unstained sections for further analysis by the panel (biopsy and/or smears)
- critical immunostains, flow cytometry, immunophenotypic, cytogenetic, and molecular data, if considered necessary
- a PowerPoint summary of the case featuring high quality images and illustrations of relevant immunohistochemistry and molecular/cytogenetic tests with the slides.
- 2 to 4 high quality images as separate uploads which will be included in the Bone Marrow Workshop Book
Cases must be sent to:
University Clinic Frankfurt
Senckenberg Institute of Pathology
phone: +49 69 6301 4900
Material should be sent preferably through courier services such as DHL, TNT, FedEx, or UPS. Please indicate that goods have “a commercial value of 1.00 EUR” to avoid customs and import duties [you can download a proforma invoice templatate: Adobe PDF (.pdf) & Microsoft Word (.doc)].
- Material will not be returned
- Shipping costs will not be reimbursed
- Submitters will be informed of selection around February 15, 2019.
- Assessment and summary of the cases will be prepared based on the uploaded PowerPoint file
- The slides along with the case summary will be scanned and available to delegates end of March 2019
- The case summaries will be available as a printed Bone Marrow Workshop Book at the meeting.
- The cases will be selected for presentation, summary or listing during the Workshop sessions. Cases will also be available on the Workshop website for study, protected by a password. By submitting the case, the submitter allows to use of the slides, images and PowerPoints for these purposes.
- The proceedings of the Workshop may be published as a summary. By submitting the case, the submitter consents to use of the diagnosis and non-identifiable clinical details for this purpose. If images are required for the summary, consent to use submitted images will be sought separately.
Do not forget to register
By submitting your case, you are not yet registered for the workshop!